Wednesday, July 11, 2018

A Big Day

Lukas' news first, because he is older: Today was the first day of school. For 10 minutes. We learned about the letter "A". We stamped it on the special erasable-letter-stamping-pad, we colored it in, we scribbled around it, we found it in Lukas' name (right away! before Mama circled it). We are very excited to do school again tomorrow. There has been a request for "S".




And now for Theo's news: I'd call today the official first day of walking. It's been perhaps a month since he started taking 1-2 steps, but this week he went from 6 unaided steps, to 24 this afternoon! I'm very sorry to report there is no video because we were at Auntie Mercy's for this important event and I can't be bothered with bringing my phone when I walk down the street, and even if I had brought it, we were too busy cheering for him and kissing him and he was too busy receiving all this glory for anybody to be expected to get out a recording device. Lukas was very proud of him, but was more interested in Thomas' lego medical helicopter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment